You don’t have to be great to start
But you DO have to Start to be Great
REAL PEOPLE, REAL RESULTS
The 30 day Ultrra Body Challenge is easy to enter!
All you have to do is:
1. Submit a “Before” and “After” of yourself while you were on the Ultrra Body Challenge. Include a few paragraphs about your weight-loss/fitness journey and how the Ultrra products helped you achieve your results (at least 200 words). As you go through your Ultrra Body journey, please make sure to record your key statistics (pounds lost, inches lost, etc.)
Email this to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: “Ultrra Body Challenge Submission”) and you will automatically be entered into the contest.
Eligible photos MUST:
✓ Be no larger than 5 MB and be in digital form (either .jpg, .gif, .bmp), and unedited. Please do not put date, day, or other watermarks on your photos.
✓ Be of satisfactory quality (i.e., brightness, focus, clarity, etc.) Any photo that is not of satisfactory quality may be rejected.
✓ Photos must depict a frontal view of the participant’s face and body from at least the knees up
✓ Clearly show the participant’s face as to properly identify that the participant is the same person in the before and after photo
2. Must use Ultrra Product line
3. Contest dates are January 1, 2017 to February 28, 2017
4. Final submission of photos/testimonial must be sent to email@example.com and must be received no later than 02/28/17 11:59:59 CST to be eligible to win
5. Must be 18 years of age or older
Winners of the Ultrra Body Challenge will have the option of receiving their payment in the form of a check (must submit a valid government issued photo ID) or in the form of credit towards more Ultrra Products.
Video testimonials of your journey on the challenge will receive an additional bonus reward. Your choice of:
✓ Extra $300 worth products
✓ $200 Dinner for voucher
✓ Spa Treatment
✓ Private Photoshoot
Eligible videos MUST:
✓ Be at least 1 minute or longer
✓ Be submitted no later than March 7, 2017 11:59:59 CST
✓ Be of satisfactory quality (i.e., brightness, focus, etc.) Any video that is not of satisfactory quality may be rejected.
Video Testimonials Rewards will only be awarded to the top 5. Winners will be determined based on combination of Challenge Results and testimonial submission.